twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vikas 1st B'day!

Just came back from Binjai. Yesterday was Sanje Vikas first b'day celebration. Yeah, he is my second nephew was born from mu couz Ne Suresh and his wife Citra Ka.

"The birthday boy"

The celebration was succesful. It was quite crowd and of course full of children.. Plus the appearance of "poo" teletubbies there. Children were singing and dancing. Vikas was a handsome little boy with his jippa. Pretty much enjoying his party, talked with everyone. NO CRYING at all during the party. Hugging and kissing with the "poo", for me it's cute. The party started at around 3.30 p.m. and ended at 10 p.m. Wuihhh
"poo" teletubbies in action

The amazing part, the birthday boy was stay AWAKE until his party was over. Cool!
Since, I don't know some of my family. This kind of celebration can make me know some of them. I saw baby as well, the one offered for Ne Pega. She is just perfect for him, his type. Matured...very soft speaking (won't dominate him)...good looking..and come from well family background. She is just the one that Ne Pega wants. He should think of that!
All of us cleaned the place, after the party.
Time to open the giftsss ye ye..
Vikas got many presents, most of them are toys and clothes. I love the transformers robot :)

2 comments:

  1. Vikas is goin to be the coolest kid at school cause Poo came to his birthday party!

    i'm jealous XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey the transfomer robot is my present
    LOL... T_T

    ReplyDelete