twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last Sunday

Today is the last Sunday, I will be here in Penang. I have booked the ticket for tomorrow to go back to Medan and settle back there. I have a firm and good reasons to choose this way. Hope I doesn't disappoint anyone. Definitely, I will miss my friends here..really. Life has to go on!
Penang changes me alot.
When I go back, I'm not the same person inside even outside like what I was two years ago.
It is tougher and skinner hehehehe
Luggage is my problem, since I have to bring all my clothes (i don't have any there in Medan) -_-'
So, I need to sortie one by one..and bring THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ONLY since the max weight is 20 kg. Yeaah I add 5 kg extra for the normal luggage if you are traveling with Airasia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment