twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Pearl of the Orient

Today I just read one of my best friend blog..
I never realized before that I'm the one that mentioned by her. It's just unbelievable. It just flow for 2 years. We have so many stuffs to share. She is so close to me. It could make others jealous -_-' as well.
But I have to leave her and others that day. Yeah, I make decision to continue my study and get a job here in my hometown in Medan. It's a tought one.
For me Penang, the people, the environment. They make me growth. I was totally a different gurl two years ago when I was 19. A girl from a small city, a girl that didn't know anything about the real life, the people out there, the reality. My life was house, school, center and SunPlaza before I came to Penang.
I couldn't tell you what I have faced in Penang. I learnt alot from how to life by my own, deal with the problems about family and friends when parents are not around. Thank God, I always have a supports either from my aka n ane or my friends. Faith in God and their supports are the only thing that could make me stand still.
I always thank God coz give me chance to stay there. What a valuable experience I can't pay for..
I met with a lot of amazing people that fill my heart with love. Thx Swami...
I miss all of you..
To Ane and Aka thanks so much to take care me and hear all my problems. I'm really appreciate both of you to always be there for me. I hope I'm not trouble both of you.

To those special souls in INTI... my lectures, my friends, staffs, cleaners, guards, canteen and stationery uncles, library staffs...

To those unique people in center..I share a lot of moments with all of you in Relau, Brown Garden, NED, Glugor, Seberang, Bandar Klang and Shirdi Center in SP. (Sai Ram and Thx so much).

To those amazing teachers and children in D'Ladybirds: What a fantastic days with all of you!

Penang..you have the special place in my heart and my life.

1 comments:

  1. come back when you can ;)
    and yes..u've changed a lot..and it's in a good way ;)

    ReplyDelete