twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Start a new life

I have started my new job around a week. Quite a random experience. I never thought that teaching will be as challenging as this. Really !
Eventhough, I'm still in my training sessions, I can feel already..the passion!
Ya..it's very nice.
Sorry, for some of my friends. I can't online as much as I can due to my working time, probably after sometime I will get used to by it. Anyway, u all know how to contact me ~_^
Since, I have worked, the world seems so different althought it is not the one that change but I'm the one that see it.
Now, I know why some workers are so moody when they come back from work, why they are so tired although they spend some of the time sitting.
Through this working experience, I give my gratitude to all my teachers. All of you are so damn great!! I respect you so much expecially my kindergarten teachers. I don't know where are you or what I have done to you when I was small. At least now I know, you have a great patience to handle so many small little children (some how very naughty) I know I'm!! hehehhe.
I just hope I can get the office mate soon. Since I'm the only one still that has office in 3rd floor.
Wish could give the best to the children and school. =^=

0 comments:

Post a Comment