twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Felt tinut..tinut

What a tiring day!!!! My migraine comes again after one year!!
Went with Pina to watch 2012 but it was sold out in two theatres. Since we had to wait for Nova then we changed the plan and I watched the movie that I basically never heard before "ORPHAN". I thought it was kind of horror movie but it wasn't!!!
What a "sick" movie for me!
It basically a story of a girl that has a hormone disorder that kept her trap in children body although she is getting older. So everybody thought that she is a 9 years old girl although her original age is 33 years old..
She always try to flatter the parents (father) that adopted her, if it fails, she will kill the whole family...
Then the story continue until she is adopted by this couple Kate and Jonny. Just the same, she hates Kate and try to flatter Jonny to love her.
At the end, she kill Jonny because rejected her and she got killed by Kate.
I really can't watch this kind of movie that full of jealousy and haters.. I'm not feeling so good after that.

Plus..my car alarm key was off because I in accidentally pour water on it. It couldn't open the car, so I opened it with the key. N THE ALARM ON.......................................
I was trying to find the button to off it! I failed!
It kept alarming....from sun plaza, to Nova's U and to Pina's house. Finally one of Pina's relative if I'm not mistaken Ne Suresh, helped to stop the alarm by pull out the cable..
What A NIGHT!
I felt like driving an ambulance..tinut..tinut...

0 comments:

Post a Comment